Sunday, August 5, 2012

friendship day message

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)



Enter as strangers, leave as friends.

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you always know they are there.

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

Some people make the world special just by being in it.

Seasons may come and go but a friend is forever.

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.

"Friendship consists of only one soul; inhabiting two bodies." -- Aristotle

I asked God for water, he gave me an ocean.

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a garden.
I asked God for a tree, he gave me a forest.
I asked God for a friend, he gave me YOU.


What is a friend?

It is a person with whom you dare to be yourself."


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -- Winnie the Pooh

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." -- Charles Caleb Colton

Time stands still at that glorious moment when you realize you've found a new friend.

True friendship is a plant of slow growth.

I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)