Thursday, August 2, 2012

Funny facebook status updates / funny tweets

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)



  1. Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
  2. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
  3. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
  4. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
  5. Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
  6. A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
  7. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  8. The longer the title the less important the job.
  9. Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
  10. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)