Thursday, August 9, 2012

funny status on olympics / funny tweets on olympics

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)

Every four years, for two weeks, ping pong becomes "table tennis

Oh, I get it now; The Olympics are designed to destroy our self esteem and body image.

Four years of training, all that hard work, just for the slight chance to be in a Subway sandwich commercial. #olympics

Every Olympic event should include one average person competing, for reference.

You never see Michael Phelps's father in the stands because he is a dolphin.

I've watched so much Olympics I read my timeline with imaginary commentator voiceovers critiquing your performance.

Somalia on the phone. Very apologetic. They've only just realised that shooting and sailing are two separate events.

Three months from now, a bearded Michael Phelps uses his silver medal to prop up a wobbly table leg at Denny's.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s funny that the Chinese athletes are competing to win back the medals they probably made a month ago?

ME WATCHING OLYMPIC EVENT: “Holy shit that was amazing!” COMMENTATOR: “Ooh, that was not good at all. He must really be upset with himself.”

When a US athlete wins an Olympic medal, it's like I won too. So when I sit around doing nothing all day, it's like I'm resting for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)