Tuesday, July 31, 2012

funny and hilarious tweets on london olympics 2012

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)




                 The amount of awesome butts in the Olympics should make everyone feel proud        together on a global level. #worldpeace




China is only winning in the olympics because they made all the equipment.

t

I really don't need the Olympics reminding me of how lazy I am.

If I can't identify a nation's flag or abbreviation whilst watching the Olympics, I assume it's a corporation.

McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics is like the Kardashians sponsoring a job fair.

The Olympics are being streamed online, so last night at 3 a.m. I tried to convince my wife I was on the computer watching archery.

Instead of Archery and Judo, there should be an Olympics for modern survival skills, like typing really fast and SEO optimization.

My tweet critiquing NBC's tape-delayed Olympic coverage will be available for reading in a few hours.

Rain. Official Sponsor of the London 2012 Olympics.

It's great when Olympic commentators say "She really wants to take home the gold today" because it really helps me understand the sport.

Yay Olympics for making me feel irrationally competitive towards other countries.

BREAKING: Athlete Without Compelling Personal Drama Expelled from Olympics #2012LondonOlympics #Olympics

Tape delay events rest of the world watches live? Check! Website info? Limited! Hire Seacrest. Done! It's show time, boys!"- NBC

I know this probably goes against the spirit of the Olympics, but all events really should be to the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)