Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FUNNY FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES ON LOVE / FUNNY TWEETS ON LOVE

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)



when your sad, i will be your shoulder to cry on, when you need to talk i will listen, and when you need someones a** to be kicked i will do it because i luv u.

DAMN RIGHT YOU LOVE ME! It's hard not to ain't it ;)

I could never imagine MY life witout  you, you have my heart & I can't live without it :)

excuse me but can you give me directions to your heart? I'm kinda lost in your eyes.

Boy walks up- roses are red violets are blue. Ur hot and s*xy,i love you too"
Girl says-"Roses are red, violets are blue. How many girls have you said that 2?

even though we fight over who loves who more I'm always gonna win because i just have to use my puppy dog eye and you cave. so i win.

Kisses blown are kisses wasted, Kisses aren't kisses unless their tasted. Kisses spread germs and germs are hated So kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated!

All I want in a boyfriend is when i come home crying he'll say baby who's ass do i have to kick to make you feel better

Trust me without wondering. Love me without restriction. Want me with demand. Accept me for how I am...or just go away!!!

hey you...yes you...OMG...I LOVE YOU!! lol :P

Everyone would be single if men were blind and women were deaf.


Dear Warmth&Sunshine, I miss you so much! Whoever told you that I loved the rain and cold lied. Please forgive them and return to me. Your one true love, Me

I smile when Ur near:)I laugh when u say something funny or stupid:)I look for u when you not near:/I love to be around u:)Lets just face it...I'M N LUV WITH U!

And at the end of the day..even if i may wanna strangle him sometimes...ok maybe most of the time...i love my dorky crazy weird boyfriend

Rawr means I Love You in dinosaur, but Rawr-ie means your allways going to be my love :))

would like to extend her condolences to all the single ladies out there - the most wonderful man in the world is no longer on the market. So sorry - he's mine.

Sometimes your knight in shining armor, may turn out to be an idiot in tinfoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)