Saturday, August 4, 2012

friendship day facebook updates / friendship day tweets

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)



1.FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
2.I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends. happy friendship day !!
3.If you need advice, text me… If you need a friend, call me… If you need me, come to me… If you need money… ……….. THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED! happy frndship day !!
4.The times we shared is like shooting star… the time is short but really beautiful moments…. Forever engraved in our hearts…. Friends forever~!!! happy friendship day !!
5.A ring is round and has no end…. and that’s how long I’ll be your friend. happy friendship day !!
6.Everyone hears what you say… Friends listen to what you say… Best friends listen to what you don’t say… happy frndship day !!
7.Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
8.Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I’ll always be thankful that once, along my life’s journey I found a friend like U…
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
9.As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
10.Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)