Sunday, August 5, 2012

Friendship day status message

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)




Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart!

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love & care so I can keep you as a friend forever


There is a big difference between friendship & a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is forever.

Our Friendship may not be perfect, But I wish it would last forever

Good friends are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...

Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care...

Flowerz neeeed sun shine & violets need dew, all the angels in heaven know I need you. yours may fly, tears may dry, buh my frndship with you will never die.

SOMETIME MY MIND ASKED
WHY I MISS YOU?
WHY I CARE FOR YOU?
WHY I REMEMBER YOU?
THEN MY HEART ANSWERED IT
SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A SWEET FRIEND 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)