Thursday, August 8, 2013

FUNNY FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES ABOUT LOVE

Click on advertisements on this page. A part of the revenue goes towards charity :)

____ "In an unhealthy relationship" should definitely be a Facebook option. 
____ I live by my own rules (reviewed, revised, and approved by my wife).. but still my own
____ Internet dating: the odds are good but the goods are odd. 
____ Can somebody lower their standards and fall in love with me, please? 
____ Some consider Romeo and Juliet a tale of true romantic love. Sure, if you consider 2 underage kids in a relationship that lasted 3 days causing 2 suicides and 3 murders romantic.
____ If you like someone, tell them. Or just stalk them on every social network and cry yourself to sleep every night. It's whatevs.
____ It's better to have loved and lost than to have me punch you in the esophagus.
____ Every now and then I like to reflect on marriage and think to myself, "Where would I be, if not for my husband?" Then I get all depressed and have to stop because I keep coming up with all these great answers.
____ You hate yourself? Cool, I guess we do have something in common. I hate you too. Let's date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)