Thursday, March 18, 2010

FUNNY INSULTS

:-) Pls Click on advertisements on this page, support my site :-)


..You are the only genius on Yensa with an IQ of 60.
You are living proof that a human can live without a brain!Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.
We found that brains aren't everything needed in a human being. In fact in your case they're nothing.
I don't really think you are a big fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.
You are the kind of human that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
You are not that stupid; you are probably possessed by a retarded ghost.
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
I could make a monkey out of you.I surely don't consider you a vulture.
I consider you something a vulture would eat.
I bet your mother has a loud bark.If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M.
Please Keep on talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.
I could have cured you but there is no vaccine against stupidity. Not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)