Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Funny Insults

:-) Pls Click on advertisements on this page, support my site :-)





I remember you. You're the one who got beat up by a 10 year old.
You may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you.
You really are an idiot.I discovered that your mind is so open that ideas simply pass through it.
You have a very sharp tongue but it does not mean you have a keen mind.
You don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
I have realised that calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
If you feel I am wrong then Go ahead, tell me everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.
You have a mind like a steel trap - always closed.
I learnt from your replies that the only place you're ever invited is outside.
I learnt that you were actually born on a farm. Any more in the litter?I also learnt from your replies that you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. And that you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.You are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.I'll never forget the first time we met although I'll keep trying. If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. People can't say that you have absolutely nothing! After all, you have inferiority!You must have a low opinion of people if you think they're your equals. Even your best friend cheats on you and lies to you, and that's the best friend you can get. Nobody says that you are dumb on your face. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live. The mind reader had a very busy day today reading minds. You were a vacation for him.When you talk, other people get hoarse just listening. I would say that you are barking up the wrong tree, but that is your natural voice. I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.Jesus just phoned. He hates you after all because You look like a dwarf who's been dipped in a bucket of pubic hair. And, because Your face is filled with broken Commandments. But, Nature played a cruel trick on you - you lived. You are living proof that aborigines screw kangaroos.On a different note You look like a million dollars - all green and wrinkly. Right now I'm sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle.I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.I can't seem to remember your name, and please don't help me. Your test results reveal that you're a self-made person. I
t's awfully nice of you to take the blame. The results also reveal that you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be.People come and people go...and the sooner you're gone, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)