Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HILARIOUS FACEBOOK AND ORKUT STATUS MESSAGES

:-) Pls Click on advertisements on this page, support my site :-)


NAME...

1.thinks that a clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

2.is going to have a day of firm decisions! Or am I?

3.thinks all the world's a stage. Too bad I missed rehearsal.

4.is going to borrow money from a pessimist. They don't expect to be paid back.

5.is proud to be modest!

6.says ask me about my vow of silence.

7.is living better through denial.

8.says blessed are they who go around in circles, for they shall be known as wheels.

9.is boldly going nowhere.

10.says cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

11.is cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

12.couldn't myself have better it said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)