Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NICE FACEBOOK AND ORKUT STATUS MESSAGES

:-) Pls Click on advertisements on this page, support my site :-)


NAME

-was denied adoption of a baby boy from Malawi.

-will never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night again!

-is reading his friends' statuses and adding 'in bed' to the end of each one.

-is for external use only. See your doctor before administering.

-will never put salt in my eye. never Put Salt in my eye. Put Salt in my eye. Always put salt in my eye.

-didn't mean to accept your friend request. This is the last status you will read.

-is only a test. If this were the real NAME, and not a test, you would have been informed.

-never makes stupid mistakes ..... only very clever ones .....

-gets drunk on one drink. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.

-would like you to give him back that filet o' fish! Give me that fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)