Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WISDOM ONE LINERS FACEBOOK/ORKUT

:-) Pls Click on advertisements on this page, support my site :-)


NAME

-feels ashamed of his smoking but it's better that I smoke this and let the dreams of the cigarette workers come true then to be selfish & worry about my lungs.

-notices that when the best actors are chosen by other actors, it's called the Oscars. When the best actors are chosen by the people, it's called an election.

-thinks that a day without sunshine is like night.

-thinks that if atheism is a religion, then not collecting stamps is a hobby.

-is getting that Deja Fu feeling... That that somehow, somewhere, he's been kicked in the head like this before.

-knows that some people say that he must be a horrible person, but that's not true. I have the heart of a young boy -- in a jar on my desk.

-is wondering if he had everything, where would he keep it?

-is reflecting that the cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity.

-wonders if you ever noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

-thinks it's odd that people justify deer heads on their walls by saying they're beautiful animals.
Hmmm.... I think my wife is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls click the ad - A part of it goes towards charity :)